Thursday, February 12, 2009

Encouraged

I have just Recently experienced a Deliverance from a bondage that had become a huge burden to me and my family.
My emotions were controlling me and it was not pretty. I was so sucked into believing that I wasn't strong enough to overcome myself and guess what, I wasn't but God my Father was and is... and I finally realized after all my prayers it was simply a matter of unbelief. I didn't believe that God would deliver me.
I was falling for the lies of the Enemy who desired to destroy me and I was letting him. But this past weekend I heard My Father in heaven speak so clearly to me. Calling me to just believe and receive His promise. He has promised me authority over my emotions and he has given me my land. My family, My faith, and My heritage in Him and upon understanding and accepting that I was filled with so much righteous anger and then I realized, its over I am not been opressed anymore. I am pushing the enemy back and I am not buying into his pathetic lies anymore and I realized how small he is and how big My God is and just how Awesome the Saving Grace of our Lord Jesus Christ is.
I was given this scripture about a week and a half ago and felt that I needed to come back to it later. Now I see why. It is absolutely perfect. It is speaking to me as if it were coming straight from the Fathers mouth right into my ear. Thank you Father God for your love and faithfulness may I bless you and honor you as I continue to seek you. All Glory be to You!


2 Peter 1
1Simon Peter, a servant and apostle of Jesus Christ, To those who through the righteousness of our God and Savior Jesus Christ have received a faith as precious as ours:
2Grace and peace be yours in abundance through the knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord.
Making One's Calling and Election Sure 3His divine power has given us everything we need for life and godliness through our knowledge of him who called us by his own glory and goodness. 4Through these he has given us his very great and precious promises, so that through them you may participate in the divine nature and escape the corruption in the world caused by evil desires.
5For this very reason, make every effort to add to your faith goodness; and to goodness, knowledge; 6and to knowledge, self-control; and to self-control, perseverance; and to perseverance, godliness; 7and to godliness, brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness, love. 8For if you possess these qualities in increasing measure, they will keep you from being ineffective and unproductive in your knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.

0 comments: