Tuesday, December 20, 2011

My Heart A Flame

Lord Savior Abba Papa Daddy Redeemer Refiner Lover of my soul Thank you Thank you again and again with out ceasing I say thank you as I fall on my face and reel from your grace your love and your healing touch Your touch melts me it burns me it settles me it sets me free free to soar You tenderly gently unfold me inside out layers of pain lies and wounds unwrapping and untangling folds and knots seperating lies from truth Deeper and Deeper we go as overtime you've been refining me so sweetly so gently tenderly lovingly freeing me healing me My spirit rejoices at every touch every OUCH that slips across my soul the sting is deep but sweet as life and strength in truth it brings Searing pain that burns away away it goes the chaff and the dross underneath what remains jewels and gems precious and sweet formed from you in me for you at your feet I sit at your feet I rejoice laying before you my jewels and gems given me by you Oh how I LOVE YOU Oh how Glorious are you!

0 comments: